Force Recon Company
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PAra quien se interesa de GRUNT y Special operations - Red wings ... Book - "Victory Point" E. Darack.

2 participantes

PAra quien se interesa de GRUNT y Special operations - Red wings ... Book - "Victory Point" E. Darack. Empty PAra quien se interesa de GRUNT y Special operations - Red wings ... Book - "Victory Point" E. Darack.

Mensaje por Tomahawk Mar Jun 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Here it is a thing that unites you of the 4th Force recon club forum and the guys Seals fans of the stm6 club forum.

The book about the operation Red Wings and The Whealers - it came out just 3 months ago, and I just heard about it...it is so cool. For people who already read the M. Luttrell book I am sure this is a must.

Wrote by photographer and writer - Ed Darack here it is Victory point. Check out, you can see google videos, you can see a web site with a few INTERESTING pics (that also show how much is tough trekking hiking and fighting over there), you can find info and other stuff on the net.

Use these search fields:

"Ed Darack" - "Victory Point" - "Operations Red Wings and Whalers" and then check out the site victorypoint.info and web site vicotrypoint.tv
PLEASE if you find some stuff that vale la pena postar acquì que anade informaciones sobre el tema prego de postarlas.

check out this:
http://www.strimoo.com/video/15239478/VICTORY-POINT-US-Marine-Corps-ops-in-Afghanistan-par-VICTORY-POINT-MySpaceVideos.html

A luego.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Cantidad de envíos : 24

PAra quien se interesa de GRUNT y Special operations - Red wings ... Book - "Victory Point" E. Darack. Empty Re: PAra quien se interesa de GRUNT y Special operations - Red wings ... Book - "Victory Point" E. Darack.

Mensaje por Althor Mar Jun 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks mate! I'll find some time for get and read it (have no idea when but I'll do Wink ).
Althor
Althor
Moderador
Moderador

Cantidad de envíos : 486

PAra quien se interesa de GRUNT y Special operations - Red wings ... Book - "Victory Point" E. Darack. Empty reading (more) and time

Mensaje por Tomahawk Mar Jun 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Man yes It's true. there is not a lot of time but there are priorities. these probably, or better, surely, are just fun things and entertainment so priority for these readings is low. There are other reading that surely have more, higher priority.

Any way avoiding to make a long story now, I suggest again to read not because is beautiful or what, but because it give some information and it stimulate your sense of critic (it's a prologue - or also can be tagged as "The first step of the mission" - to Victory point story and book) "Lone Survivor" Written by Mark Luttrell and edited by Patrick robinson... it's really harsh reading and it tells a lot about the SEALS (and what appened before the Vicotry point - I believe that there is a lot of stuff to say...but since I still have to read the book I mentioned first the one of Ed Darack and there is no time here, I will do in a second time.

"The wolrd will always be divided between the people who know first and the people who know later..." this is what Umberto Eco says and I always repeat.

We must always go in dept and stop being superficial this world I WAY TOO MUCH SUPERFICIAL on too many important things.
Politics - Environment and nature - Food quality - Services qualities - information -transparence of the society, values... etc...

Última edición por Tomahawk el Mar Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm, editado 1 vez (Razón : Lone survivor is really straight to the point and seems sincere...)
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Cantidad de envíos : 24

PAra quien se interesa de GRUNT y Special operations - Red wings ... Book - "Victory Point" E. Darack. Empty Re: PAra quien se interesa de GRUNT y Special operations - Red wings ... Book - "Victory Point" E. Darack.

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado